Sunday, July 6, 2008

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

Sorry all i haven't posted for a few days... I've been going through a very rough patch, and today i'm feeling much better.

I came close to a total breakdown, and alhamdolillah through reading the duaa i mentioned in the previous post, I have been guided once again, and have the strength to be patient with all That Allah SWT puts me thru, knowing that inshallah he'll see me through this too as long as i don't let the shaytaan win.

Please remember me in your Duaas.

Jazakallah khairun

3 comments:

HF said...

salaam dear, just wanted to confirm the letters in ur id end with y or ie? i mean b4 the @ ofcourse.

Moon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rainbow In The Grey Sky said...

Aslamu alakum sister moon
i am sory you have not been to well lately , Allah Al must'aan, hang in there sister life is full of test good and bad, they are all sent to shape you and teach you, dikr and adkar sister when you are low more important SABR hugs to you. You are in my duas.

BTW what a lovely blog , heart felt , short ost i can really get into, mashaAllah keep posting sister.