Monday, August 18, 2008

Alhamdolillah

Assalaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

Today i was just thinkin about my life and all that's happened in the last few years. Looking closely there are a lot of things that happened that i didn't like, but now i see that it's actually good that they happened that way at that particular time. They have helped me become a better person.
Alhamdo lillah.
Alhamdolillah for all the comforts i have in this life. Alhamdolillah for the health i have, it may not be perfect, but it's a lot better than the sufferings i have seen of other people.
And most of all Alhamdolillah that Allah S.W.T has always helped me every step of the way and guided me, and given me this perfect deen of Islam.

Alhamdolillah!

6 comments:

seekingtaqwa said...

assalaamu alaikum
masha'allah..there's an awful lot of comfort to be found in accepting the qadar of allah...allah bless you with khair, ameen
kate xxx

HF said...

alhamdulilah!

S.E.A. NiQaBi Nelly said...

Salam Moon,

Mashallah. Things happen for a reason. Alhamdulillah.

Moon said...

Jazakallah sisters!!!

May Allah Bless and guide us all to the straight path, Ameen,

JAzakallah for staying with me throughout my Blog. & correcting me where i've gone wrong!

Big Hugs for you all!!!

Pixie said...

As salaam alaykom MooN:

I have always found that the people Allah S.W.T gives the most trouble to (LOL) if they look to Him, He grants them the lightest of spirits, and this alone makes them the most beautiful people in life. It is a sign that the Ummah is beloved when it is tested with a glad heart.

Anonymous said...

Masha'Allah..it's a blessing alone that you are able to realise this!

Since alot of people at times of tribulations become unthankful!