Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ramadaan Mubarak!!!

Assalaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

Sorry! I've been missing for more than a month now!
I feel really bad for not posting anything lately.

I've just been "burried" under loads of work, and come back home most days to find visitors at home so have to help my mom with preparing the dinner, and clearing it all up after guests have left, and i have no energy left.

What scares me is that Ramadaan is just round the corner, and i'm not prepared. I can see Ramadaan going by in the same way. I just Make duaa that I can finish the Quraan this year in the holy month. Please remember me in your Duaas

I know some of you may start fasting on Thursday or friday, here it's either Friday or Saturday.

May Allah accept our fasts, good deeds and Duaas.

Wishing you all Ramadaan Mubarak, May Allah Guide you and make the fasts easy for you. Ameen Sumameen.

No comments: