Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I feel i'm missing out....

Assalaamu-Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

I'm going to appologize to u all, i have not been on blogger for more than two weeks... I think the last time was during my last post.

I am so Missing you all so much, missing reading my fellow bloggers blogs... but I've been over exhausted for a long time now, i feel like quitting my job, but i can't at the moment. I needed a bit of a breather.

I am trying to work something out, to take out some time for bloggin. Inshallah will be back in action soon... Keep me in ur duaas!

Moon

1 comment:

Rainbow In The Grey Sky said...

Aslamu alakum moon
don't worry sometimes we all get busy in life, i don't blog nearly as much as i would like to or of past! Its nice to read you when you can, making dua Allah ease your situation at work ameen!